Yes, it's July again! I have debated with myself quite a bit about whether or not to do my annual Christmas in July posts here in my Christmas kitchen. Many years I have scheduled the posts ahead of time. This year I'm just not getting much of that done, but I've decided to go for Christmas in July anyway and see what happens.
If all works out as I hope it will, there will be recipes, craft and gift ideas, things to make now for the holidays, Christmas fabric, maybe a poem or two and who knows what else? It will be interesting to watch the posts fall into place. Stay tuned!

I apologize for being so out of touch lately. Just haven't been able to keep up with everyone, but I keep trying! Life gets busy and time gets away too quickly. Family and church comes first...then blogging after everything else is done. That blueberry and gingerbread muffin recipe sounds good. I've been enjoying our very own home grown blueberries lately. Mostly just enough each day to eat on my yogurt and granola with little left over for baking, plus it's too hot to bake right now. But I will save the recipe for when things cool down a bit and I do some more baking. I have other blueberries in the freezer that I bought at the local blueberry farm. They will be best for baking. I hope you are having a good summer thus far. It's VERY HOT here, and still not enough rain. But we are thankful for every new day that God gives us. Take care and God bless you always.
ReplyDeleteIt's okay, Pam, I completely understand. It's incredibly hot here also. Thermometer says 96º but it feels much hotter.
ReplyDelete