For this week's Christmas fabric focus, I chose 12 Days of Christmas by Nancy Halvorsen for Benartex Fabrics.
Here are some of my favorites from this collection:
![]() |
| Red Holiday Plaid |
![]() |
| Green Holiday Plaid |
![]() |
| Cream Pine Boughs |
![]() |
| Green Motion |
![]() |
| Gold Pine Boughs |
![]() |
| Moss Pine Boughs |
![]() |
| Red Motion |
![]() |
| Teal Motion |
![]() |
| Willow Diamond Candy |
This is a fun fabric line with some vibrant colors. It would be so enjoyable putting them together in some simple Christmas sewing projects. Which is your favorite?











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!