Yes, beginning today you can find 25% off on every Christmas listing at my Etsy shop, A New Hampshire Attic! The sale will run through July 31.
You will find a few vintage handmades, some candy boxes, Christmas carol books, a craft booklet or two, and dozens of cards. Over 80 listings are on sale. Here's a peek at a few:
 |
Unusual colors for a classic lantern design!
|
 |
This bayberry sachet would have come tucked inside a coordinating Christmas card.
|
 |
Decorative handmade felt mitten ornaments, circa 1980s
|
 |
This tiny card is just about life size!
|
 |
Pre-owned card featuring bells in a goblet
|
 |
Christmas carol book, 1978
|
Head on over to my attic for a nice dose of vintage Christmas goodness!
These are all so special. I love the old Christmas Carol booklets. I have a few that belonged to my parents. Did you really find these things in the attic? I would love to come explore your "attic"! You have so many neat and vintage items! I am assuming they belonged to your parents? What fun it must be to go through those things. Thank you for sharing them with us. I'm afraid I can't (or shouldn't) buy anything because my own "attic" is too full already. (I don't really have an attic, but I have too many boxes and drawers and closets full of things that I need to start purging). It's fun seeing what you have, however, and it brings back special memories.
ReplyDeleteYes, I did find all of these things in the attic at my parents' home -- or some of them were in kitchen drawers, dresser drawers, and the like. Sadly, the house was torn down so I can't give you a tour of the attic! But I still have hundreds of items to list and sell. We will see how that goes!
Delete