Friday, February 08, 2013

A fun almost-vintage find


Recently I was straightening out some of my cookbooklet collection and came upon this one.  I just had to scan it and show you all!

It's a magazine insert which I think  is probably from the 1980s (I didn't see a copyright date anywhere).  I actually don't even remember seeing this booklet before!  (Which may mean it was part of a stash I inherited from someone else.)  I probably won't make most of the recipes, but I plan to try a couple of them.  I so enjoyed looking through this and especially enjoyed the photography.
Blueberry Sour Cream Coffeecake
Brownie Hot Fudge Sundaes
Candy Cane Cake made from a 13x9-inch cake -- love this idea!
Cherry Christmas Wreath cakes
Chocolate Cherry Cordial Drops and Festive Coconut Macaroons
Rich Double Chocolate Cream Torte -- I have actually tried a recipe similar to this and it was fantastic.  I think I am going to adapt this using a gluten free brownie recipe and maybe make it for Valentine's Day.
Gingerbread Men from a spice cake mix
Individual Cheesecake Cups -- and I love the Santa plate.
Lemon Blueberry Poppy Seed Bread
Peanut Butter Sparkle Cookies
Peppermint Marble Angel Food Cake -- so pretty!
Hope you've enjoyed this fun find from my cookbook stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!