|This little card (from my personal collection) with its patriotic look, seems perfect to introduce Christmas in July!|
Monday, June 30, 2014
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Here's my plan:
* Drink some Candy Cane Lane tea (which is my favorite all year round. I have quite the stockpile of it in my pantry!)
* Listen to some Christmas music
* Work on making a couple of Christmas ornaments
* Go over my Christmas crafting lists and update (make that create) my timelines
* Write and schedule several blog posts for Christmas in July ...
... for yes! I've decided to observe Christmas in July again this year in my Christmas kitchen! Looking forward to having all of you visit!
Friday, June 20, 2014
|I own this Gooseberry Patch book and love it. Lots of great ideas here!|
But recently, I've begun to think Christmas in July might be a possibility here in my Christmas kitchen after all. I've found a few lovely Christmas poems and some intriguing recipes, plus a vintage Christmas find or two, and now I'm thinking ... it just might work. Stay tuned!