Tuesday, June 26, 2007

June 25...


... was Rudolph Day for June!

I must confess I did very little to celebrate. Once I remembered that it was in fact Rudolph Day, I did do a couple of things:

* Looked over my timeline for completing Christmas crafts. (I'm several months behind, mostly owing to eldercare responsibilities, craft planning and preparation for Vacation Bible School -- which started yesterday -- and increased busyness with writing projects. But I'm beginning to think about getting back on track with my Christmas crafting and can see a ray of light at the end of the tunnel -- I hope.)

* Looked through a couple of magazines for ideas for Christmas kitchen gifts for the coming year.

* Checked in at the Organized Christmas craft forum, a place I haven't made time to visit in weeks. Found I had a message from a lady who'd stumbled across my Christmas Kitchen blog and is enjoying the posts. That made my Rudolph Day!

* Glanced through my Christmas notebook in the Rudolph Day section and discovered that the main emphasis for June's Rudy Day is on gathering up our Christmas recipes. Yay! I can say I've been working on that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!