Thursday, March 16, 2017

Anne of Green Gables Christmas fabric!


Wow!  I stumbled upon this amazing, wonderful Christmas fabric, due to become available in May 2017.  Isn't it delightful?  There are many coordinating fabrics.  The link is here: Anne of Green Gables Christmas cottons.

I will show only a few of the options, and all photos are from Riley Blake Designs.  I want to be sure and give credit where credit is due.



There's a panel.  The square in the top left corner depicts Marilla sitting by the fire.

There's even a tea towel!

Also on the page for Anne of Green Gables Christmas cottons, you can download a pdf showing all of the fabrics full size.  The pdf also features a throw-sized quilt using this fabric.  It is beautiful!

At least one reader wondered if this fabric would be widely available.  I know it seems like somewhat of a specialty fabric, but my guess is that it will be.  If you check the links above, you will find a drop down menu for Where to Buy.   There is a Store Locator where you can easily search by state.  And then there is also a page full of links to online retailers.

Image from the Christmas Cloth Store
I checked one of my favorite online sources for Christmas fabric, the Christmas Cloth Store, and sure enough, they will have the yardage as well as pre-cuts.  Check it out here: Anne of Green Gables Christmas fabrics.

Remember, this fabric should be available in May.  Have fun with it!


12 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I have a daughter that's a huge Anne of Green Gables fan. I wonder if they'll be widely available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicki, on the Riley Blake site (where the links above will take you), you can access a Store Locator (under Where to Buy) and also a list of online retailers. I'm going to add a link to one of my favorite sites, the Christmas Cloth Store, which will definitely carry this fabric.

      Anne of Green Gables Christmas fabrics.

      When I checked the store locator, it looked to me as if a shop called Arizona Quilts, in your town, carries Riley Blake. I would imagine they could order this fabric for you, at the very least.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! I LOVE this! Can't wait to pop over and see this for myself. Thank you ever so much for the heads up! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so sweet, Debbie? I love it!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful fabric! I love it. Just seeing it makes me all warm and fuzzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it beautiful, Lucie!? I was so thrilled to find this gorgeous fabric line!

      Delete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE .... I just love the idea. Thank you for sharing.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Carla! I'm so pleased that I found this fabric and that I could share with others who didn't know about it.

      Delete
  5. Anonymous8:01 PM

    Interesting timing with this post, Mrs. T - there is a new 'Anne' series airing on the CBC starting this Sunday (I believe it will also be on Netflix at some point)

    Les

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is interesting timing, Les! I had heard of that new "Anne" series, but not when it was to start.

      Delete
  6. The fabric is so sweet, Mrs. T! Thanks for sharing the source and how pretty it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are welcome, Kitty. I love it and hope to purchase some.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!