Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Some exciting news!

 Well, it is exciting to me, anyway.  My brand-new Etsy shop, A New Hampshire Attic, is open for business!

I'm still in the process of stocking and tweaking my shop, but I would love for you to visit and look around.   Don't feel you need to purchase anything; just enjoy the browse and tell others, if you like what you see.

So far I have only a handful of items listed (well, make that a couple of handfuls), so if you don't see anything that catches your eye, bookmark or favorite the shop and return later.  I will be adding items every day or so.  There are literally hundreds more items to list.

Most of what I have listed so far is vintage Christmas items.  I'll also be having vintage stationery, vintage sewing notions, vintage hankies, vintage advertising, and much more.

Hope you'll enjoy your visit to A New Hampshire Attic!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I've heard of Etsy, but have never looked at it. I'll be sure to check out your shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vicki! We will see how it works out. I've already had my first sale so I'm pretty excited about that! There are some beautiful things in Etsy shops. Do a search for Rose Petal Blessings -- that is my blog friend Stephanie's shop. What beautiful things she creates!

      Delete
  2. Wow! that is exciting news - good for you. will go visit your shop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see how it all works out, Lucie! Hope you enjoyed your visit.

      As I said, I'm not asking my blog readers to purchase anything. Just enjoy the browse through some fun vintage treasures!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your new Etsy shop! I went and had a peek and it looks like you have some beautiful items for sale.

    Thank you for your comment on my blog the other day. I believe that the vintage tree used to light up. It has never done so in my memory (it was bought by my great-great aunt and has been passed down to me) but that is what I've heard. I'm not sure if there is a way to change the batteries. I love it just the way it is so I honestly haven't even explored doing that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!