Monday, December 10, 2007
Christmas Goodies in the Freezer
I had really hoped that once December came, I could post here at the Christmas kitchen every day. Sadly, that hasn’t happened due to too much going on in real life. But I thought I would check in and note that I have a few Christmasy things stashed in the freezer:
* 4 miniature loaves of Pumpkin Butterscotch Bread
* A tin of Gingerbread Men
* A container of Chocolate-Dipped Maple Logs (a new recipe for me this year, and delicious!)
* A container of cherry-topped Date-Oatmeal Cookies
* A tin of Whipped Shortbread
* A container of Double-Drizzled Pecan Cookies
* A container of Charleston Cherry Bars
The last 2 recipes are new to me also. They came out very nicely.
You can see that I’ve been busy in my real-life Christmas kitchen. I hope that each of you is also able to spend time cooking, baking, and preparing gifts in your kitchen at this blessed season. Have fun!