Friday, September 10, 2010

Some crafting from last Christmas

Okay, I guess I posted these on my regular blog back in January, but I really should have put them here, too. First, here is a train quilt I made for one grandson (age 1 1/2):

This is just a panel, but it came out so cute. It was free, too... the panel and matching fabric came from a thrift store.

This shows the back.

And this, taken a few months later, shows the quilt in use:

From matching fabric I was able to make 2 vintage-style pillowcases for the little guy's siblings.

Two more pillowcases -- one for a girl and one for a boy.


Two more... the pink fabric on one, and the kitten fabric on the other are both vintage fabrics handed down from my grandmother. She would be pleased to see how I've used them. I'm not completely satisfied with the border print on the kitten one, but it was the best I could find to coordinate with the kittens.

Lastly, a snowman pillowcase for a little boy who wanted to build a big snowman. I do apologize for the blurry photo. The fabric is really cute.


This inspires me to get crafting for this Christmas. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!