Monday, April 09, 2012

Quote of the day

Today I was looking through an issue of my favorite recipe newsletter, Cook & Tell.  In this particular issue, Karyl Bannister shared some snippets from the newsletter's first year of publication back in 1982.  I wasn't a subscriber back then, so was interested in these little quotes.  The one for December 1982 struck a chord with me, so thought I would share it with you.  Karyl wrote:

"Food, love, and remembrance are stars in the Christmas constellation.  In order of magnitude, love is star number one.  Without it, remembrance is only ritual, and food is mere sustenance."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!