Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Red, green and white

... however, not Christmasy!
A finished curtain

A closer look at the design
I thought I would take just a minute and show you the curtains I just made for two dining room windows I had been wanting to partially cover.  This vintage fabric crossed my radar screen (it surfaced from a stash) again, and I decided to use it to make the curtains I needed.  Read the full story on my regular blog if you like!

And, on a Christmas-related note, I should add that the tension rods I purchased for this project will make it more likely that I finally get around to making Christmas curtains for these windows!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful kitchen curtains. So pretty.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Maureen! I am glad you like them! Hope you'll stop by again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!