Friday, July 05, 2013

Super-duper resource for Christmas crafting!!


Time to share a favorite, fabulous resource for Christmas crafting!    If you are not familiar with Tipnut (or even if you are, but have never checked out her Christmas pages, you need to go here immediately: Tipnut's Crafty Christmas!  You will find page after page of great ideas.  This link takes you to the {Crafts & DIY} page, featuring Printables, Advent Calendars, Christmas Stockings, and Holiday Goodies.  Each page has well over two dozen pictures/links of projects.  Mouse over the picture and it rolls up like a little shade to  tell you the name of the project.  Click on it and it takes you to the site where the tutorial or instructions are featured.

I warn you, a person could get lost in these pages.  A fantastic resource.  Enjoy!

[Edited to add:  My apologies to everyone who has tried to check out this link.  The page has disappeared and I have no idea what has happened to it.  I have made some inquiries and will fix the link if and when it is possible.  I am so sorry!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!