|From a childhood Little Golden Book|
Yesterday I finished up some gluten free sacher torte cookies (just a few) for myself and dipped another bag of orange slices. Also made up some cinnamon pretzels and packaged some homemade hot chocolate mix.
The last of the Christmas packages went out yesterday, though I do have a couple of New Year packages I will be sending. I think the last of the cards went into the mail this morning. I think we are pretty much done with Christmas baking, too, although one never knows. There is one kind of fudge we're running low on as we included it in packages and a gift basket, so Mr. T may be making more of that.
This morning I did a bit more decorating, and do have just a bit more of that to do. I'd like to decorate the porch a little bit more too. Or maybe the lighted wreath will suffice!
So my goals for this week include:
* Putting the finishing touches on three small gifts
* Wrapping the rest of the gifts
* Possibly sending a few more cards
* Preparing Christmas Eve supper
* Straightening up the house, spiffing up bathrooms, etc.
* Planning and preparing a nice Christmas breakfast
* Preparing Christmas dinner
* Celebrating with family and friends!