|The inside of one of my small vintage cards|
"From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another
The warmth and joy of Christmas brings us closer to each other."
Lovely, isn't it?
Now, my Christmas-related goals list for this week:
* Finish crafting two gifts
* Put up Christmas tree in our bedroom
* Wrap some gifts
* Possibly attend a Christmas party
* Send some Christmas cards
* Bake some more Christmas cookies
* Make gifts for the names we drew at church
* Plan and put together a gift for Mr. T's boss and family
* Mail our gifts to faraway family
And here is how last week went:
* Finish crafting two gifts -- not quite finished, though I'm very close
* Put up Christmas tree in our bedroom -- not done
* Wrap some gifts -- not done
* Attend a couple of Christmas parties -- went to one; the other was rescheduled
* Send some Christmas cards -- not done
* Bake some more Christmas cookies -- baked a couple more varieties
* Plan gifts for the names we drew at church -- done!
* Do a few cleaning tasks in the kitchen and bedroom so I can decorate those areas -- pretty much done
* Hopefully mail out some of our gifts to faraway family -- not done
* Do a special Christmas activity with three of our grandchildren -- done!
Obviously, I must have a more productive week this week!