Friday, February 15, 2019

A sweet handmade ornament


Yesterday I was thrilled when my order arrived from Marjorie at Treasures with a Twist!  Even though this is a Christmas ornament, it felt like a little Valentine gift to me!

Isn't it beautiful?  This ornament is made from a simple wood circle embellished with a beautiful print, tinsel trim and plenty of glitter.

I love not only the beautiful old red truck and the farm, but the tractor and horse in the field and even the large white farmhouse in the distance.  It reminds me of the farm that's in all my Christmas memories:
 It had a pretty red barn and a big white farmhouse, too!
Marjorie has several other designs available and her prices are very reasonable.  This is a lovely, beautifully made ornament,  and I will be ordering from Treasures with a Twist again.  Go on over and visit ... I think you will enjoy browsing through these pretty Christmas crafts.

3 comments:

  1. It definitely has that vintage vibe. I enjoyed looking around your friend’s site. She does have reasonable prices and cute things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ornament is special, I will visit Marjorie.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift to yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!