Monday, November 29, 2021

Upcoming -- Sunday Scripture posts for December!

 

Graphic from Baptist Bible Hour

Many readers at Across my Kitchen Table enjoyed the Sunday Scripture posts I did concerning Psalms, and with that in mind I prayerfully decided to do some similar posts for the Christmas season.  I'm letting you know ahead so that if you wish to download the study I used for yourself, you'll have time to do so.  My plan is to post each Sunday in December -- both here and on my Kitchen Table blog -- from an Advent study I worked through in 2013.  It was another free study from Good Morning Girls, and thankfully it is still available for download.  Here is the link for those who are interested: Keeping Our Hearts Focused on Jesus.  Scroll down to where it says "Free Good Morning Girls Advent Study" and click on the image that looks like this:


It should download for you at that point.  This download is more than just a Bible study -- it's an ebook that also includes recipes and family activities.

There will be 4 posts from this study here in my Christmas kitchen, and 4 different posts over at my Kitchen Table blog.  I know that some of you like to read at both blogs during December, and I do try to keep the content different in each.  I hope those who have enjoyed Sunday Scriptures will find this series a blessing as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!