Thursday, February 02, 2023

The actual 2022 Christmas cookie list


 January was certainly busy!  I didn't find a minute to get in here as I usually do to report on the actual holiday output of the Christmas kitchen.

At the top of the post, you see our tentative Christmas cookie list.  Of these my hubby baked:

Lemon Shortbread Thumbprints

Secret Spice Cookies

Chocolate Mint Crisps

Whipped Shortbread

Chocolate Spritz

Almond Raspberry Thumbprints

Eggnog Logs

Christmas Tree Spritz

Sacher Torte Cookies

Gingerbread Men

He made multiple batches of most of these.  He also baked several varieties of cookies not on the list:

Macaroon Kisses

Lemon Spritz

Peanut Blossoms


And I made a few cookie varieties  myself:

Chocolate No-Bakes

Chocolate Nutters

Chocolate Orange Cookies

Mint Chocolate Spritz Trees

(Hmmm ... I am sensing a theme in the cookies I chose to bake. 🤔)

And that's a wrap on this year's cookie baking.  I have no idea on total numbers, and no wish to know just how many pounds of butter were used. 

3 comments:

  1. What a delicious and sweet list, I would love to have the recipes to all of them, cookie baking is tops at our home, thank you for sharing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, I think probably every recipe on my list is here on this blog or my Kitchen Table blog. I didn't take time to link them all (in fact, I was away from home when I wrote this post) but you could type the cookie names into the search bar to find any of these that you'd like to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!