Friday, December 03, 2010

Double Drizzle Pecan Cookies


As promised, here is a link to the recipe for another of our favorite Christmas cookies. For years, I made a very similar recipe that had only the caramel drizzle, and those cookies are absolutely wonderful. But the chocolate puts this recipe over the top! I hope your family enjoys these Double Drizzle Pecan Cookies as much as we do!

In other kitchen news, I tried a couple of new recipes today -- a bread recipe and a fudge recipe. Both easy recipes. I'll report back tomorrow as to how they turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!