Friday, February 18, 2011

More details from vintage cards

Here are a few more vignettes from vintage Christmas cards. I love this one of the skaters in the falling snow.

Here's a lovely vintage greeting. Notice the little star inside the capital "C"!

This whimsical illustration

was found inside of this card:

Here's a striking message:

I love this little poem!

Here's the card it came from:

This stylized greeting (1930s-vintage, wouldn't you guess?)

came from this card:

And look at the sweet vignette of a little red house!

Hope you have enjoyed this look at some of my vintage Christmas cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!