Friday, November 02, 2012

A fun and different Advent countdown

(Photo from workmanfamily.typepad.com)
This Christmas Bucket, which I found via Tip Junkie, looks like a really fun way for a family to count down the days until Christmas.  There is a wrapped and numbered gift for each day.  The "gifts" needn't cost a lot of money; some of them are simply an activity to do that day.  I have done something similar in the way of Christmas countdowns in the past, using slips of paper with activities, etc. but this looks like such a fun and different idea.  If I had kids at home, I would be trying this one for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!