Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Rudolph Day for June


How, oh how did we ever get to the midpoint of the year?  I cannot believe it is June 25 already.  Many of the Rudolph Days this year have passed unobserved by me, but I'm bound to do something Christmasy this time. 

Here's my plan:
* Drink some Candy Cane Lane tea (which is my favorite all year round.  I have quite the stockpile of it in my pantry!)
* Listen to some Christmas music
* Work on making a couple of Christmas ornaments
* Go over my Christmas crafting lists and update (make that create) my timelines
* Write and schedule several blog posts for Christmas in July ...

... for yes!  I've decided to observe Christmas in July again this year in my Christmas kitchen!  Looking forward to having all of you visit!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for your Christmas in July posts! I decided to participate again this year, too. Sounds like you have a relaxing, productive day planned - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!