Monday, June 30, 2014

Stay tuned for Christmas in July!


This little card (from my personal collection) with its patriotic look, seems perfect to introduce Christmas in July!
Well, I may be crazy (some would say there's no question about it!) but I'm moving ahead with plans for Christmas in July.  I may not get to post every day in July, though I'm hoping I can.  The posts will be simple -- recipes, poems, simple craft and decorating ideas -- but it will be fun for me and,  I hope, for you as well.  Lord willing, I'll see you tomorrow here in my Christmas kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!