Saturday, July 02, 2022

Christmas fabric fun!

 

Are you a Christmas fabric admirer like I am?  I love it so much and every year I am so inspired when the new Christmas fabric collections come out.  This year I decided to share some of my favorites with you all for Christmas in July.  I'm hoping to share one collection each Saturday.  I think of Saturdays as a day to do something fun, and what could be more fun than looking at Christmas fabric, right?

I found this week's beautiful Christmas fabric at a favorite online source, Fabricworm.  What's a fabricworm, you might ask?  According to the site, it's "a person devoted to fabric."  The designer of this collection, Old Fashioned Christmas, is My Mind's Eye.  And is it ever gorgeous!  Below you see a screenshot of a few of the fabrics from the Old Fashioned Christmas line.  Some of them are Candy Canes, Old Fashioned Christmas icons, Plaid, Tartan, Santas, Sprigs, and more.  

 
I would be hard pressed to choose a favorite. I really like the icons (especially the cream color with the green icons) and the Main. 
 
 Below is another screenshot.  Love the sprigs, the stars (on cream) and the tartan also!
And a closer look at the icons:
 
Aren't these designs beautiful?  I can think of many small projects I would make with these.  How about you?


6 comments:

  1. I agree, Christmas fabrics are fun! I have a collection of fabrics to use as stocking backers. Since my days of making stockings are coming to an end (no new babies in the family), I think I'll make a Christmas quilt out of the remaining fabrics. Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Christmas quilt sounds like a great idea, Vicki! 😊

      Delete
  2. I love all things Christmas! These fabrics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like Christmas fabrics and have a small stash. I seldom actually use them, though. They have such a limited season. I really like the Christmas toiles and tartans best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute fabric! I have been reading and just to where I could post a comment a few minutes ago!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful! I don't really sew but I do make some fabric ornaments

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!