Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Peppermint Oreo Fudge

 


 Fudge makes such a wonderful kitchen gift, don't you agree?  I'm always on the lookout for a new and tempting fudge recipe.

And nothing says Christmas like candy canes!  It's no wonder I was drawn to the recipe for Peppermint Oreo Fudge, from Ashton at Something Swanky.  

This recipe has all the peppermint flavor of crushed candy canes, but without the aggravation of crushing them up, as it calls for the candy cane variety of Hershey Kisses.

My hubby walked by as I was preparing this post and said, "Oh my, that fudge looks good!"  I think you'll agree:

Photo by Something Swanky

Of course, he also said that we needed to try the recipe out right away.  I checked the ingredients list though, and those candy cane Hershey kisses are no doubt impossible to find this time of year.  If any of you happen to have a bag stashed away, though, you might like to give this recipe a try.  If not, do as I'm going to do and pin it or save it elsewhere for sweet kitchen gifts in December!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty fudge. I'm not a fudge or peppermint fan, but I know my husband would enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like fudge but not pepperming... but it does look like Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing. Three people in the family would absolutely be over the moon with this confection. They are the ones always looking for peppermint ice cream.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!