Thursday, December 01, 2022

Come on into the Christmas kitchen!

 

Yes, today's the day!  I'm opening the door to the Christmas kitchen for company and I hope to be here every single day in December.  I'll share recipes, of course; and craft ideas, poems, Christmasy happenings and much more.  I hope you can all visit often!

For today I am just going to share my tentative Christmas cookie list for 2022.

Now, my hubby has been baking for a week or more already.  He has already baked dozens of cookies.  In fact, he has baked the first nine varieties on this list.  He told me, though, that he wants me to choose a few different kinds to bake myself.  So everything from Christmas No-Bakes on down is on my list.  We will see how far I get!

How about you?  Have you started your Christmas cookies yet?

6 comments:

  1. No, no baking for me yet. I am amazed that you and your hubby do so much, but you must share them with a lot of people. We just don't have that many around to eat the cookies anymore, and we really don't need to be eating them...but they are so good when they are available. Hopefully our son will come home before Christmas one day and do some baking. He bakes cookies for the family as his gift to them. That is always a treat. Oh, I bet it smells so good at your house! I'd love to just come and watch and smell! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish you could, Pam! If you ever happen to be in New Hampshire when he is baking, you would be most welcome to come and enjoy the sights and scents!

      Delete
  2. No, that would not be a good idea. ☺️ If I could keep out of them, I might consider it. Will some of these wing their way to Nevada?

    I think your grands appreciate home-baked cookies. Mine not so much. The best compliment I received was "These taste almost like Little Debbie's." 😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Vee, you are too funny. Did one of your grands really say that?

      Yes, some winged their way to Nevada. Our daughter has her favorites! She has a favorite kind of fudge too. We always try to send some goodies along to her and her family.

      Delete
  3. Wow! quite a list, must smell like heaven at your house

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!