Saturday, December 10, 2022

Tentative candy list for 2022

 


Above is my tentative candy list for this Christmas.  The scanner was giving me fits and kept cutting the list in half vertically, so I placed a piece of scrapbook paper over the list and it scanned that time.

The first two kinds of fudge on the list have already been made -- in fact, I think there have been four batches of Heavenly Delight!  You can find Special Holiday Fudge here.

The others are all sort of negotiable, though I do plan to make the chocolate dipped orange slice candy.

We are hoping to do some candy making with a few of the grandkids, and I haven't fully decided yet what the varieties will be if we do that.  I recently came upon the following recipe:

It fell out of my Christmas notebook, having obviously been there for years (since 1983, by the looks, only I didn't really have a Christmas notebook then).  No idea how those might be.  

As always, I'll touch base after Christmas with the actual candy list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!