Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A bit of after-Christmas crafting


2 Christmas Star dish cloths
 Just wanted to share a few of the crafts I've completed since Christmas!  First, I've made a couple of Christmas Star dish cloths, as seen above.

I want to make a set of ten of these place mats.  Five are now completed.
The first place mat.  I completed this last year, I think.
The next 2 place mats.  As you can see, none of them are really alike and yet they all "match" because they use red, white and green Christmas prints and are backed with the same green gingham.
Place mats #4 and #5.  There is also a table runner which I made a couple of years ago that matches the set of place mats.
Hope you have enjoyed this quick look at some of my after-Christmas crafting.

How about you?  Have you done any post-Christmas crafting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!