Monday, December 30, 2013

The actual 2013 baking list


Here's what actually got made in my Christmas kitchen this season:

Cookies:
Sacher Torte Cookies
Whipped Shortbread (both regular and gluten free)
Gingersnaps (both regular and gluten free)
Chocolate Spritz
Eggnog Logs
Multicolored cookie press Spritz
Chocolate no-bake cookies with Christmas sprinkles

 Candy:
Heavenly Delight Fudge (sadly, this failed and must be eaten in the frozen state)
Four-Chip Fudge
White Christmas Bark
"Moose Munch" chocolate peanut butter bark

And kitchen gifts:
Hot Chocolate mix
Bran Muffins
"Pail Full of Muffins" muffin batter
Cinnamon Pretzels

And I think that is about it.  I should note that nearly all of this baking was done by Mr. T, and some of it by our granddaughters.  That freed me up to craft and decorate.  A true gift of time!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous list! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Terri!

    Hey! How did your mother like the Chocolate Spritz? Was she surprised?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!