Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A new Pinterest board

A "kissing ball" made from old Christmas cards
Just wanted to mention that I just started a new Pinterest board titled Crafting for Christmas.  To start, I repinned most of the crafts from my Christmas board onto this one.  I decided I needed to have a separate board for Christmas crafting in order to keep the crafts somewhat separated from other Christmas ideas like decorating, inspiration, etc.  (Some time back I also started a board called Vintage Christmas, since I noticed lots of vintage Christmas images I liked.)  To get to the board, just click the red "Follow Me on Pinterest" button in the sidebar.  From there, you can easily access the Crafting for Christmas board.

 I've been adding Christmas crafts onto this new board as I find them.  You might get some craft ideas from this new board, so be sure and check it out if you enjoy crafting for Christmas as much as I do!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!