Saturday, January 31, 2015

Some simple after-Christmas crafting


Super simple gift tags
Since Christmas, I've been able to craft a few simple items so thought I would quickly share them.  One of my goals this year is to nurture my creativity, so I'm not losing any time getting started.  I'm trying to do something creative every day, even if it's only cooking or thinking of a creative solution or tactic in homemaking.
For Christmas gifts for my daughters and several friends, I made these fabulous "Best of My Days" cards from Ashley at Under the Sycamore.  I had such fun designing the packaging.  This is one that I made as a New Year gift for a friend. 
Christmas Star dishcloth
Gift tags from 2014's Christmas cards
Winter-themed table topper (more pics on my regular blog)
More of the simple gift tags I made from the metal-rimmed paper tags and small embellishments
These projects are simple, but they have been fun for me and have definitely helped me stay sane during a cold and busy January!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by!!

    It did take me a while to do that post but I did it because I am so often asked where I put everything, how I store everything and how I organize everything...

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it is very informative and I appreciate the time that you took to post it.

    Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! Stop in again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to try to do something creative every day... I'm trying to do that.. once a week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Luludou! Yes, I really need to do something creative every day if at all possible. I'm glad you are trying to do something creative regularly, too. It's good for us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!