Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy New Year!

Scene from the inside of one of my vintage card; greeting added by me
 A warm thank-you to everyone who visited my Christmas Kitchen in 2014, and especially during the busy and wonderful month of December!  I hope that each of you will have a happy, healthy, and spiritually prosperous new year.

Like most of us, I have many goals for the coming year (but due to a family commitment I've not had time to articulate them yet).  One of my goals is to spend more time in my Christmas Kitchen in 2015, sharing projects, ideas and inspiration with all of you.  See you again soon!


2 comments:

  1. A Happy New Year to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Luludou! Hope you have a great 2015 as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!