Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day to you!


I hope that each of you reading this will have a wonderful Valentine's Day!  May you spend some time reflecting on God's incredible love for you.  I hope that you will have some quality time with those you love, as well.

Today I am just going to share some Valentine-related photos, many of which are older family photos or of Valentine crafts.  Enjoy!

Baby Sam makes Valentine cookies!

Some of the felt Valentine cookies I've made

Handmade by my daughter Joanna many years ago

Little Sarah shows off pressed Valentine cookies!


I bought this and the one below at a consignment shop in Nevada

I display them every February



I made this tag some years ago

The reverse of the tag; I designed it to feature this photo (below) of Joanna and my dad.

Skating on the old mill pond
Mackenzie shows off a heart banner we made in 2013

I made this "love" banner many years ago




Happy Valentine's Day!   Hope it's love-ly!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did; we went out to dinner with friends on a snowy Valentine's night and had a great time. Hope you and yours had a wonderful Valentine's Day as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!