|From a vintage A&P coffee ad. Wish I owned these cups!|
* Enjoyed a mug of Merry Mint tea.
* Listened to a pretty Christmas CD, Piano Winterlude.
* Spent a half hour working on my "Snow Angels" cross-stitch UFO in a patch of wintry sunshine.
* Gave a small amount of thought to Christmas in July posts for my Christmas kitchen, which I hope to plan, write, and schedule ahead for the month of July.
* Browsed through Gooseberry Patch Christmas book #8 while eating lunch.
* Scanned a Christmas card and posted about it here.
* Cut out and pinned together 2 Christmas mug mats and finished sewing one.
It was still a busy day with a lot of work and responsibilities, but what a happy time I had celebrating Rudy Day a day early!