Friday, March 13, 2015

"Silent Night" ~ another vintage card


Here is another vintage card from the assortment sent to me by my friend Ann.  I continue to be amazed and blessed by her thoughtfulness!

I like the simple, stylized look of this little village.  It's neat how the church is the centerpiece of the surrounding homes, and I love the lighted windows in each one.  I love glitter, but this simple scene is just right without it.

And here is a look at the inside of the card.

Again, the fonts are interesting and fun, and I like the way they have dotted the "i" in "Christmas" with a simple star.  I also like the swirling look of the greeting, as if it was being blown about by a gust of snow.  One little vignette from the scene is placed on the left side -- so sweet.

Hope you have enjoyed this pretty vintage card!

2 comments:

  1. It is beautiful. The writing style is just so nice and I like that there is a recall of the card on the Inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Luludou! I'm glad you enjoyed this card as much as I did. I need to get busy and scan a few more of them so I can share.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!