Sunday, December 06, 2015

2015 Baking List


Here's the baking list so far.  It's always subject to change!  I did do a bit of baking yesterday in the real (as opposed to virtual) Christmas kitchen, along with my 12-year-old granddaughter.  We made Chocolate Mint Crisps, Double-Drizzle Pecan Cookies, Chocolate-Dipped Orange Slices, and some orange-coconut candies.  I used these items to make up cookie plates to take to a get-together last night and to church today.  All were well received!  I will share a few more details tomorrow, hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. you do much more than I do! I do date squares, skor squares, r-krispie squares, fudge and thumbprint cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that is a pretty respectable baking list, Luludou! Skor squares sound good! Do you have the recipe somewhere on your blog?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!