Monday, July 15, 2019

Mini Pallet Sign Ornaments from The Crafted Sparrow


Photo from The Crafted Sparrow
Popsicle stick crafts are absolutely perfect for Christmas in July!  Kids enjoy working with this simple crafting medium, and so will you.  These Mini Pallet Sign Christmas Ornaments by Rebecca at The Crafted Sparrow look quite simple to put together.

 You build the little pallets first using popsicle sticks and a glue gun.  Then you whitewash them, let them dry, and stencil your holiday designs on them using acrylic craft paint.  Jute is added later as a hanger.

Rebecca used a Cricut machine to design and cut her stencils, but I wouldn't let the lack of a Cricut keep me from crafting these sweet ornaments.  I have many, many stencils on hand in my craft closet, and I plan to use some of them to make some of these mini pallets.


8 comments:

  1. Very cute ideal!!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute craft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? So many craft ideas, so little time!

      Delete
  3. I'm going to have put this one on my list for next year at Grammy's Summer Camp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would be a perfect summer camp craft. Have fun with it!

      Delete
  4. Another great idea for kids and grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I thought these were so cute.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!