Sunday, July 07, 2024

Chocolate Graham Toffee Clusters -- a fun kitchen gift to try now

 

Photo from Inside BruCrew Life

 Here's a nifty snack that would make a wonderful kitchen gift.   I've shared so many recipes found on Jocelyn Brubaker's Inside BruCrew Life, and I've mentioned that Jocelyn has never steered me wrong.  I've never tried a recipe of hers that hasn't turned out well and been delicious.  I'm sure this Chocolate Toffee Graham Clusters recipe (which I haven't yet tried) will be no exception!

This simple recipe has only four ingredients: Golden Grahams cereal, dry roasted peanuts, Heath toffee bits, and chocolate melts.  It looks easy and so scrumptious!

You could package this in a number of ways for kitchen gifts.  Tins, either square or round, would work well, or you could use paper bags like the type coffee is packaged in, only with a cellophane window to show off the contents.  You can find tins in the dollar store, Walmart, craft stores, and even thrift stores.  


(A quick note that wherever you buy your tins, you will need to wash and dry them before packing kitchen gifts in them.   Wash it like any dish, but to dry it place both tin and cover in the oven and set the oven temp at 290º or so.  Less than 300º, anyway.  When the oven reaches temperature, turn it off.  Leave the tin, or tins, there until the oven cools down.  It is now ready to use.)

Here's one source on Amazon for the kraft coffee bags with windows: Coffee bags for kitchen gifts.  I'm sure they can be purchased in many other places as well.  Here's a screenshot:

 

Happy snacking and gifting!


3 comments:

  1. This I will have to try. Love candies like this. Sacks are cute for giving treats in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound like a delicious treat. I'm enjoying reading your Christmas in July posts although I'm not thinking about that season at all! I'm too happy that summer has finally arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recipe. Thanks for the tip on drying the tin cans. I have a few cute ones that I need to fill up and give away!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!