|(Photo by Photos Public Domain)|
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Making a [quarterly crafting] list...
A quarterly crafting list is such a great idea, and right now, near the beginning of July, is a perfect time to start because it's the beginning of a new quarter. Here's what to do:
1. Open a document in a word processing program. Title it with the current quarter; in this case, 3rd quarter, 2012 crafting.
2. Head your document with the current month; in this case, July. List crafts you have completed in July under this heading.
3. Throughout July, when you finish a project, add it to the list.
4. Add a new heading for August. Under this heading, list projects you complete in that month.
5. Do the same for September.
6. At this point, I create a new document for a new quarter. You could just list all 2012 crafting in the same document if you prefer.
7. On my computer desktop I have a folder called Goals, for things I am working at. Within this I have another folder called Quarterly Crafting Reports, where I keep these documents filed. You might want to do the same to make your document easily accessible for adding to.