Monday, December 10, 2012

Mr. T's Christmas Kitchen

Whipped Shortbread -- he made these on the weekend.
 Yes, you read that right.  I think we must call it Mr. T's Christmas Kitchen this week!  He had the day off from work due to wet weather and so he continued baking!

Yesterday he had made Eggnog Logs but had not frosted them.  Today he frosted them and sprinkled with nutmeg.  He also baked, filled and glazed Sacher Torte Cookies (double batches of each!) and he made Raspberry Dreams, a favorite coconut topped bar cookie.

So nice to have a capable man in the kitchen (he does the dishes, too)! I spent the day doing laundry and working on handcrafted Christmas gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!