Monday, December 24, 2012

So pretty -- Christmas chalkboard printables!

One of the Christmas Chalkboard Printables from Nest of Posies
 These free Christmas Chalkboard Printables are some of the prettiest Christmas art that I have seen in awhile.  I am in awe of people who can create this sort of thing. 

So if there's still a corner of an entryway or somewhere else in your home that could use a decorative touch, print out and frame one of these.  It will be a difficult choice to decide which one -- they are all lovely.  I downloaded three!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!