Monday, July 27, 2026

Christmas fabric focus week 4

 


I just love Christmas fabric.  There are so many ways it can be used!  The photo above shows how I trimmed pillow cases with a lovely Christmas scene.

For this week's Christmas fabric focus,  I chose Merry Happy Christmas by Bluebellgray for Lewis & Irene Fabrics.  It is bright and fun and just so festive.  


Here are some of the fabrics I especially liked from this line.  

Winter White main yardage

Winter White Festive Foliage

Black Forest Holly

Red Christmas Tartan

Winter White Christmas Tree

Pine Holly Jolly

Pistachio Holly Jolly

I can think of some fun projects I'd love to make with this cheery fabric.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!