As I mentioned last weekend, so many themes seem to be repeated in Christmas cards and in other Christmasy items. One of my favorite elements in Christmas items of any kind is the pine cone. You can see them making an appearance with pink candles in the card design above. Below are a few more from my collection.
![]() |
| With a tiny angel underneath |
![]() |
With branches, greenery and birds |
![]() |
| A Christmas card |
![]() |
| Christmas fabric |
![]() |
| Found in an advertisement received in the mail |
![]() |
| Another pretty card |
![]() |
| Another card. What a lovely decorating idea! |
![]() |
| A glittery 1950s parchment card |
![]() |
| This was the outside of a photo card from the 1960s. |
![]() |
| A scrap of wrapping paper |
So many ways to picture the humble pine cone! Stay tuned for another really nice idea tomorrow.












No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!