Saturday, July 25, 2026

Fun and festive yarn for Christmas crafting

 



Summer is definitely the time of year to sit at the beach (or on the porch with a glass of iced tea or iced coffee at hand) and work on crocheting smaller projects for Christmas.  I often make hot mats, dish cloths, coasters, and even ornaments.  It's always fun to find a festive new yarn to use.

 

The variegated yarn above has gold sparkles in it.  

The tree motif above is made from this pattern in a sparkly green yarn.  I still want to do a bunch of these and make a garland.

I just used a festive variety of regular cotton yarn in the hot mat above.

Imagine my delight to see in my email this morning a message from Yarnspirations featuring a new yarn simply titled "Festive"!  It is a new color way from Red Heart Super Savers Bitty Stripes.  You can save 35% now on this yarn with the code XMASINJULY.  

For a closer look at this pretty new Christmas yarn, go here: Bitty Stripes Festive.  Happy shopping and crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!