Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Last call for Christianbooks' Christmas in July sale!

 


I wish I had paid more attention to this sale earlier.  Now it really is the last minute!  But if you are like me, you might still be interested in checking out this sale.  

Here are some of the fun things that I found.

This sweet Advent calendar for only $2.99:


A set of 8 pop-up Christmas cards featuring a red pickup truck for $4.27!  Pop-up cards are such fun but usually quite expensive.


This tree-shaped  Let Us Adore Him melamine tray would make a lovely gift when filled with Christmas cookies or fudge.  It's a deal at less than half price.


I have always liked paper placemats, and this set of 12 for $3.60, pictured below, is especially festive and fun.


Head on over to Christianbook.com and check out the sale.  Hope you find some good buys as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!