Friday, July 02, 2021

On the second day of Christmas ...

...  in July, that is.  

 

Photo from Inside BruCrew Life

I thought it would be fun to try a coffeecake recipe that would work well for Christmas breakfast or brunch.  This Cherry Crisp Coffee Cake from Jocelyn at Inside BruCrew Life looks absolutely delicious.   Jocelyn is one of my most trusted sources for desserts and baked goods.  I've used many, many of her recipes over the years and they are always fabulous.

Coffee cakes of any kind are a huge favorite with my family and friends, so I'm always on the lookout for new coffee cake recipes.  When I find one that looks holiday-worthy, it's even better.  

 I'm sharing this near the very beginning of July so that if there's a day this month that seems cool enough to do some baking, this coffee cake could find its way into your breakfast plans.  It's pretty, festive, and looks absolutely scrumptious.  If we get a cool day this month, you can be sure that I'm going to be baking one of these!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!