Why would you ever make your own gift tags rather than buying a package of them in the store? Well, I can think of several reasons. For one thing, it saves money. Even though you might purchase gift tags for not much money at all if you wait and buy them after Christmas, you can make them from last year's Christmas cards for free, as I've done for the assortment in the photo above.
Or you might choose to design your own or print some free printable tags, in which case there would be some expense for card stock and ink, but it would be minimal.
And that brings me to another reason for making your own -- you can customize them as you like if you design them.
Or, if you use free printables you can choose from a large array of possibilities. Yvonne at Stonegable has selected a variety of printable tags to choose from, and all are lovely. Here is but one example:
And there are many more -- snowmen, gold trees, blue and lavender snowflakes just to name a few! Here is the link: printable gift tags. Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!