Friday, December 01, 2017

Come on into the Christmas kitchen!


Yes, the Christmas kitchen will hopefully have an open door every day in December.  I so love spending time in my Christmas kitchen and I welcome all of you to visit.  We'll share recipes, craft and decorating ideas, poems, vintage finds ... just anything friends might share across a kitchen table during the delightfully festive month of December.

For today, here is my tentative Christmas baking list for 2017.

Many of the recipes are already here on the blog, and I'll try and share any that are not.   See the links below:

Sacher Torte Cookies
Almond Shortbread Thumbprints
Christmas cut-out cookies (This post actually has recipes for three different kinds of cut-out cookies.  The one I plan to make this year is the third one on the list.)
Chocolate Spritz
Gingerbread Men
Macaroon Kiss Cookies
Eggnog Log Cookies
Whipped Shortbread Cookies
Chocolate Mint Crisps

As far as I can tell, the only recipe on my list which I haven't ever posted is the Secret Spice Cookies.  Look for that recipe to appear on the blog soon.

Happy Baking!



2 comments:

  1. Lots of goodies being baked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! So far I've made the Secret Spice Cookies, the Eggnog Logs, the Macaroon Kisses, and the Chocolate Spritz. I've made a few of the Whipped Shortbread but those are mostly gone and I need to make more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!