Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Christmas in July at Daily Grace Co!

 

Photo from Daily Grace Co.

 I love a good sale and I love the Daily Grace Co.  It's one of my favorite resources for Bible study books in particular, but they have other great products as well.   The journal above is one example!  And this week is their Christmas in July sale!  Prices on selected items are 30% to 80% off, so this is a great time to shop.  There are items for men and kids as well as for your women friends.

This Armor of God study, for example, is only $5!  

I'm thinking it might be a great gift for my teenage grandchildren, as it's available in both men's and women's versions.

And they have some wonderful Scripture/photography cards that could really make great gifts for various folks in our lives.  I've received a couple sets of these as gifts myself, and they are really encouraging.  The set pictured below is only $4.

Below is an example of their kids' resources.  This one is $8.

These sweet sticky notes would make a great stocking stuffer.  It's $3 for the set of four.

 There's even jewelry.  This refuge feather necklace is going on my wish list for myself, as I absolutely love that God is my refuge and I can trust "under His wings".

I could go on and on for quite awhile here, but I'll let you run over to Daily Grace Co. and check out the sale for yourself.   I should add that the only downside to Daily Grace is that their shipping tends to be quite high.  But if you could order with a friend or family member, as I often do, it would reduce the shipping cost for each of you.  And the items do ship quickly.

Happy shopping!




1 comment:

  1. Looks live a lovely company with nice items

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!