Monday, July 31, 2023

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen!

 


 I think I'll end this month as I began it -- with a Christmas card adapted by my grandmother for use as a Christmas kitchen gift tag.  What's especially fun is that since that earlier post, I've come across the actual card, so I can show you the inscription in her very own elegant handwriting.

And I had thought this was only the card front -- but no, it was the entire complete Christmas card, so I'm guessing perhaps she used this same card design for her tag more than one Christmastime.  I'm so glad to have found the complete card, for I love the message inside it:

Isn't that a sweet sentiment?  "Well-seasoned wishes"!  I love it!  

I hope you've enjoyed Christmas in July here in my kitchen.  It's been fun for me -- and it's also been very nice to think of snow and cold during what has been a hot, humid July here in New Hampshire.

I hope to post more regularly in the coming months, so I'll see you all again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting during CIJ, I enjoyed each and every post

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!